Sunday, August 09, 2009

Advertisement





The above pictures, I captured during my transit (to Mexico City) at Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport. A nive advert by Nokia.
Life have been on a mix of slow and fast lane. Slow because my body need it to be that way and fast because my brain need it to be that way.
Responsibility at work is increasing tremendously and learn to say NO to some that I will not be able give the great impact. As much I could, I am selective in doing things. Maybe the feeling of nothing to look forward to is there...
Will be on business trip again in a week time. This time to Dubai for a few days. A good break I had for almost 2 months just stay around within country. My for a while lost fren said to me that he didn't envy my travel here and there. I smiled at him and said that "me too". But most of the time, it is not by choice. The work require it...
Family has been back in tack ... quite a lonley life staying home alone. Guess what... I jailed myself in the house even during weekend when my two men were away from home. I watched all my favourite TV... Oprah. Anjakan Paradigma, Forum Perdana, Astro Oasis, world news, CEO Exchange, All the wanita series.... Yes, I reduced my activities on computer due to my fibromyalgia pain from shoulder down to fingers... Activities on computers include the work related. Tough ordeal...Both my arms are not doing too well. My fingers hurts, stiff and numb at a time. I am not complaining and trying best to deal with it. Redha dengan ketentuan disamping mencuba jalan pegubatannya. Alhamdullilah..
As the climb get really steep in many things, I took a deep breath and let it go. Keep the positive thots in mind...
Anggerik merah
August 9, 2009
9:08 am

2 comments:

Mama Rock said...

AM, take care. may you and family have a blessed eid this year.

anggerik merah said...

Hi mama rock...

TQ. Same to you and family..