Friday, August 02, 2013

A closure of one chapter

Salam,

It has been a long while since my last entry....more than 1.5 years now. It takes a while for me to recall my password etc...

It has been a journey and I have closed one chapter of my journey recently on my precious and memorable birthday... Alhamdullilah. Thank you Allah for so much blessing... This part of journey ended with a very sweet memory and all the hardship has been answered clearly as I reflected the ups and down of this path. I have no answer to it and I know that He had set it that way for me. I cant never counted every single blessing in this life.

In this month of Ramadhan, so much more blessing from Him...

This journey came to the end... may Allah guide me along the way for other journey that He had installed for me.

A closure of one Chapter...

Anggerik Merah
Aug 3, 2013
3:56 AM