Monday, May 18, 2009

My little man...

He has grown up too quick within a blink...

My lil man has grown up to be big man now...

My cousin called me the other day to tell the story.... When she called my house, she was wondering who picked-up the phone. Thinking that was my brother in law..

When she asked me... I sang to her.."Lelaki ini yang selalu mencintaiku.....". We both laughed..

Now lil man sound like big man already...

Where is my lil man aka lil baby???

I told my lil man..no matter what he is still my baby!!

Anggerik Merah
May 18, 2009
11:43 pm

2 comments:

D said...

hehe... dah pecah suara? dah baligh? how 'ol is your not-so-little man now?

Yup, pull him close to you. These boys will always be mmommy's "Little" darling! :)

anggerik merah said...

D,

hehehe...yes yes...pecah suara..

Everyone in the family adjusting to his chnage too...-)

mommy's Little darling will be forever..