Sunday, November 15, 2009

Teaching skill & being a mother

Last week was a rather focus week for me as I was involved in ensuring the course was running smoothly i.e. the students (company staff) really gain significant knowledge after attending this course. I also served as line trainer i.e delivering course on the first and last day. This was the first time I had ever given such a long course. Talking and stimulating discussion from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Brushing up my teaching skill was something that I love doing. Work and knowledge I had gather since 20 years ago which still retain somewhere in my memory box became handy. My mind always reflected several experiences and knowledge I gathered many years in the past. It was just like down memory lane. Although I felt easily exhausted but felt the satisfaction. My teaching skill needs some polishing though.

The course was held in the hotel connected to Hard rock café. I had never been to hard rock café KL… During one of the night, when big man and lil man came to pick me up from hotel, the three of us had our dinner at Hard rock Café.

Weekend was moment to be waited after a week of classroom event. I went for cycling and did house chores. Some moment of tense with my lil man. This makes me feel that I fail to be a good mother. I guest I do not have much patient being a mother of a single child teenager with mild autism. I lost the mother touch and understanding. A good cry really helps to release the emotion. Life is like that… full of challenges... a challenges being a mother

Anggerik merah
November 16, 2009
12:30 am

No comments: