Friday, February 24, 2006

Thots of the day

The feeling of don’t feel like doing anything at all is kept on dragging me all the way. Being in the state of physically unfit due to flu and PMS, make the matter worst. After going with the flow for some moment and finally I said to myself “get a life”.

View from my bedroom window

Then I jumped out of my bed and drove to office. Although I am unproductive at work either but at least I keep myself within the work environment. I hate this kind of temporary habit (???.. I hope it won’t prolong for too long) but what can I do. Half of my energy is gone out of my body. All I can think of is switching my brain off and go to dreamland! This week my pilate session was postpone to next week. It has been a great help to me in term of being physically and mentally fit especially during this gloomy and cold weather.

It occur to me several time as I kept on talking to myself..I need to slow down, not to rush and stay calm all the time. It is a big challenge to me as I am a very active person. I need to keep myself with activities, to feel that I accomplish or finish something…sigh…But sometimes I didn’t realise or don’t want to realise that it could also do harm to myself.

My new white orchid blooming

Yes, baby I miss cuddling you at night and kissing your cheek and forehead. Watching you from far make me want to touch your soft young skin. I love to look at your big & beautiful eyes…I miss you baby....





Eyes of my lil man

My thots of the day..

14 comments:

Sya said...

Am .. very touching

Queen Of The House said...

AM, just buy the plane ticket for Little Man :)

maklang said...

MATA fair now. Cheap apa. Grab the opportunity and just get the ticket for the lil one. Soon it'll be school holidays kan...

Take care!!

{{{{Hugs}}}}

dith said...

Anggerik: love that window-sill pic with the Quran on the rehal! Very symbolic I'd say.

You lil man looks so pensive in that pic. He's got thoughtful eyes. From you?

anggerik merah said...

Sya..your song selections in your blog entertain me at nite or when I am lonely!

QOTH, Ely, Maklang...under planning. His school holiday same as university holiday. Maybe he could spend 1 month with me. I will figure out later where do I put him when I am at school.

DITH, to remind me to read the translation in between prayers, that is also the direction of Qiblat. I love it when I pull out the curtain and the sunshine come through my window sometimes in the morning. The sunshine make my day. The gloomy day make me a bit down! But I have to keep going.

My lil one was doing his homework and I was next to him through VC (via Skype). While he was engrossed with his homework, I asked him to look up to take several pic from my screen. The eyes comes from his papa's side. All cousins from his papa's side have big eyes. My eyes, kuyu and layu shape! macam nak tidur...hehehe..

aNIe said...

AM..kak lady pun setuju ngan queen...you dah rindu sgt tu....

dith said...

Via Skype eh? Yet to install all that techy stuff here, :))

Do you supervise his h/w VS?

Kuyu and layu= sexy!

atenah said...

sigh

hugs to you

anggerik merah said...

Kak lady..memang rindu la..

DITH...tak supervise, just wait for him to finish his h/w. The big man already went to bed. Install skype in yr PC then you could be in touch/VC with Sofi and Sarah, can see their face. VOIP stunt is a cheap cum free phone call. Not sure if it covers Russia as well. Do check it out.

Sexy??? Auwwww...malu..malu...hehehe


ATN...huggggss back..and muahhh

Ely said...

AM, u made me cry. that was how i was feeling when i was separated from my kids. the feeling...so hurt.

big hugs AM...hang in there and quick bring the lil man back!

HCI said...

all the images posted are beautiful, or maybe the last one, hansem is more fitting. remember, your lil and big man are sacrificing for you, thus you must make the most of your time, for you and for them.

Bergen said...

Gotta be prelude to spring. Kak Teh is going through the same thing judging by her entry.

Gotta be something big is going to happen. Something important that will re-direct something to something.

I'm gonna sit here watch which way this is going to go, ma'am.

In the meantime, you have a nice day, y'hear?

anggerik merah said...

Ely, I am having "tug of the war" right now..The big man could not be apart from lil man even for a wee while..Will see what is the best solution.


Has, yes i know..we sacrifice for what had been laid for us. We can only plan but sometimes the plan didn't go the way we wanted it to be.

Sir bergen, just came back to read Kak Teh's...Not sure if it is coincident or prelude to spring! What you said make me nervous but on the positive side it drive me to act in certain direction. I need to be calm and compose, get the mood & motivation right and make a good decision with HIS help and finally redha and tawakkal. Thanks you for being there to observe which direction it will go. Please don't hesitate to shout or horn if it gets to the wrong way..as what others did to me. I would very much appreciate it. I wish not to be drown again..

Norma Kassim PhD said...

still...the look of winter..