Has it ever occur to anybody...
When seeing counsellor to vent out the brain content, the counsellor herself had tears in her eyes listening to the person need counselling express his/her thought. So where thus it leads to?
In the mind of the person needs counselling:
1) Ahhhh...it feel so good to talk it out..whatever it is
2) "God knows I want to break free" of many things at this moment left only with one thing
3) Is she having her PMS also?
4) Now what do I do? Get it done with...
1) Being pampered from head to toe at places such as Purisanthi Saloon (sheila's) in Damansara for at least 3 hours; body massage, milk bath, hair treatment etc etc..
2) Foot Reflexology at Nuri Reflexology in Medan Mara
3) Outdoors activities..such as jungle tracking or climbing mount kinabalu once more
4) Being in the arm of the love one and do whatever one's wishes
5) Sing & dance my heart out
6) Tasting those mouth watering food
7) Surrounded by those lil kids who I can play with
8) Be with family & friends I miss much and meet the new one
Must not skip:
1) Loads of exercise..back to Yoga & pilate, walking, jogging and gym
2) Eat right
3) Sleep sufficent to re-energise
4) Keep "positive affirmation" all the time.
God knows I want to break free...
Right timing is so critical for a human being called woman which has similar experience with me. During hormone imbalance everything can go haywire. At least half of the brain is dead. Become so irrational and so much of negative thots. The whole system almost down. The brain and body don't talk to each other until the the damn is burst. Then it takes a couple days to get back on track. It gets worst when there is so much to deal with. The feeling is to have someone to cuddle, hold hand and guide me what to do and how to even think. At least I understand how my body work during this tough time. Ahhh... I want to be alive and get a life again!