Saturday, June 06, 2009

Away - cool - bike! (update -innalillah)

I am now in a faraway land again. I thot I could tolerate with cold weather slightly better...I was wrong. Right now the accommodation that I stay is so cool.... I am half freezing...feel like do not want to take shower and just wanna be under the duvet.

After finishing work related event for technical society for a week as a committe member, I have decided to stay longer here to do whatever I need to do. Lucky enough the guy from travel agent manage to re-arrange my flight ticket in the midth of his holiday with family. Here I am in the land of where I used to be some years ago...

I need to inform my bos about my overstay at my own cost and fix accommodation for the rest of the week.

I missed my family very much...especially both my men and my mom. It is countless time I called them everyday using local mobile as I could not afford to pay high phone bill using roaming service everytime I travel overseas...

I am not sure if the weather really make me feel really lonely. Must be... as I could not do much here.. no normal cycling...but my lovely friend here offer her bike even if I want to take back to Msia. How wonderful. Yes, it is a foldable bike which I might consider bring back and keep it in my car boot. It is kind of handy if I feel like cycling after office hour, I could do that....Well.. if I did not get excess baggage (with bunch of books and material I carried with me from KL) I might as well do that.

Another lovely fren would wish to have BBQ while I am around..will find time for that too...

Somehow, I am still finding ways to keep going and get it wrap-up...

I pray to Allah to help me...and keep my brain super-active and alive in the midth of cool weather. Give me back my courage and determination...

BTW, it is good to vary kind of exercise within a week instead of doing the same thing over and over again...

something like this...



Anggerik merah

June 6, 2009

8 am.
--------------------

Update.

Just 10 minutes after posting the above N3, I got message from lil man said.."pakcik adik baba passaway...we are on d way to kampung"

Innallillah to adik. Semuga rohnya ditempatkan didalam golongan orang beriman. I called my mother-in-law to know the story. From her voice, she was very calm and compose and saying..."his time has come and next we donno when is our turn".... I can't hold my tears and emotion.

According to my mother -in-law, he had motor accident at about 11 am this morning not far from home. Trying to avoid another motor, he went to hit a tree instead. Rushing him to hospital could not save him and he was confirmed passed away at about 11:30 am. He is 25 years old.

I pray that Allah make some turning point in our life to be always reminded that we are all belong to Him. From Him we come and from Him we will return. Amin.

2 comments:

Bunga Rampai said...

Al-Fatihah.
Semoga roh arwah ditempartkan bersama orang-orang yang mulia di sisiNya.

maklang said...

alfatihah...moga dicucuri rahmat sentiasa...Amin..