Thursday, December 31, 2009

A journey continues…


Browsing through my blog for the memories captured during year 2009, I reflected what a learning point was during that one year journey. The beauty of blog. Off late, my memory is not so strong to remember many things in the pass especially the happenings in recent years. Maybe my migraine gets worst. My focus is mainly at the moment of time. Take one a day and handle as it come.
Thank you Allah for giving me chance to taste the sweet and the bitter bit of life. For giving me all the strength that I need. Experience is a teacher of life. I accepted all the challenges and teaching through out my life journey. May you continue showing me and others the right direction in this journey. This journey will continue till the end.

Happy New Year 2010 to all. Best wishes in your journey.

Salam,

Anggerik merah
1 pm
December 31, 2009

2 comments:

Madrasahkehidupan said...

happy new year ..
hope this year will end with thousand of forgiveness from ALLAH and humanity.

anggerik merah said...

Thank you Fareed