Saturday, November 26, 2005

Snow falling...


It was snowing yesterday morning, sooo nice, beautiful and pleasant.....

Everywhere is white....

View in front of my house and from my bedroom window while snowing is falling down from the sky.

Quite early to get snow this year as compared to previous years...maybe because this is the last year for me to be here..






One good point is that my body had adjusted to cold winter much better than previous years..or maybe I am getting better in preparing myself for cold weather...

Sometimes the thought come into my mind to think if it is really a psychological adjustment or is it just physical adjustment...

5 comments:

AuntyN said...

Cantik tapi sejuuuuukkkkkk!!! Brrrrr...

aNIe said...

Alamak cantiknya...alahai..bila lah kak lady ni boleh main salji...hehhe...adelah dulu sekali masuk kat umah salji di Mines...lama dah tu....

anggerik merah said...

Auntyn, sejuknya sampai ke tulang..tak mandilah ape lagi ..hehehe..

Kak lady, ya..memang cantik..kat office ni semua dok pandang kat luar aje...semua orang excited.

RB, oo..Tehran belum snow ke?

Anyway, satu hari saja ada snow, lepas tu dah cair sebab temperature go back to 4 /6 degree.
Surely will come again soon. Predicted to be worst winter after so many years.

Ely said...

so serene, so surreal!

we dont have snow in northern California but my toes r freezing!

Queen Of The House said...

So beautiful!!! But when it starts to melt and you have the sludge a nd dirt all mixed up, ugghhh! But make sure you enjoy the snow while it looks good. Sejuk pun sejuklah!!!