Monday, August 07, 2006

Cool baby...

So cool baby.

Found this banner somewhere along the roadside...


Wonder what are they looking at or thinking... ????

I tested my score for DrPhiltest. The score said:

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical.

They see you clever, gifted or talented but modest.

Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return.

Those who really get to know you realise it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust ever broken.

How true this interpretation?

If anyone interested in this test, do email me (anggerik2005@yahoo.com). I will forward it to you.

August 7, 2006

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Anggerek Merah,

When I need distraction or break, I surf blogs..and what do i find here? It seems some people do not want these babies to enjoy their natural growth progression. Poor babies..hu hu hu.

Keep well dear.

Izhal said...

if my son looked like any one of these babies, the saying bapak borek anak rintik would surely have meaning in my life heheh...

UglyButAdorable said...

nyehh..nyehh..cutenyerr...

Anonymous said...

They are thinking..who are going to comment on their look..hmm

simah said...

What do u think of the test? do u think it is true? teringin la nak test jugak...if u dont mind, can u forward it to my email addy as well...?? tak sempat nak request from email.. on the run at the moment...

refcobass@rocketmail.com

Have a nice day!!
Whatever the outcome of the interpretation is.. my personal view of u is..i think u r one very nice person who has a very strong inner strength as well... n this is not because i nak bodek :0)

Lollies said...

alaaa anggerik buanglah ni comment moderation. u dele je apa yg tak paatut. ada ke?

anyway mmg cute babies tu.

HH said...

AM, can you email me the test? Thx.

anggerik merah said...

S,

thanks. Ohh.. that is how you interpret it. Yup poor those babies.

TQ.

-----
Izhal,

hehehe..cute lah you!

---------
UBA,
cutekan..

------

Liyas,

heheh.. that is the point..
--------------

Simah,

nanti I email kat you kay.

TQ. I know you are genuine!
-----

Lollies,

finally..heheh. Baru nampak yang you dah alert me abt this problem...cute cute!
----
restless,

nanti I email you kay.