Saturday, August 19, 2006

So very sorry..

Dear all friends,

I have to apologise for not noticing that I had accidentally click on comment moderator. Hence all comments (over 50 comments) since August 6 was stucked. Silly me..!!! The fact is that I am still not well verse on this blogging thingy.

Finally I managed to respond to all comments. So sorry about this technical glitch on my side.

S dear, had I not recieved your email to ask me about this I would have not realise it. Thanks so much dear!

Lollies had been alerting me also in the comment...but I can't see either! Thanks Lolita dear.

Has dearest asked me if I am OK since I had comment moderator. Thanks.

Bro. Idham also asked me. Thanks so much.

Anyway, the mystery has been solved.


I had been buzy for the last 10 days. I have gone mad myself but I am still keeping my sanity.

What do I do to keep my sanity?

To describe a few...

I sing songs out loud just to get my voice out from my brain & chest (sometimes I feel as if I am temporarily BISU & TULI. It is normal la kan? I am not complaining, instead expressing)

Always be closer to HIM and talk to people around me.

Once in a blue moon I practice boxing on my sofa (this one is a new one).

Yes, feeding duck in the pond with my expired bread, tortillas, burger..you name it lah..all the expired one. Bro. Idham, you always recall my association with duck pond, dah synonym with me..hehehe. It work for me to keep my sanity!

(Fun to observe those selfish ducks who always want food just for themselves, no tolerance to others. Pity to see two aging swan couple which could harly walk to reach for food. I normally gave this couple a special treat. I took pictures of these ducks using my mobile. One day will blog about it to include the fact that if we want to catch the swans to eat in this country, permission from Her Majestry Queen is required. I didn't know this fact. Such a well protected species).

It feel good...


BTW, the song PELANGI MALAM...oppps silap ..PELANGI PETANG (posted earlier) which I have not heard for a long time, I heard it again from DITH's husband (http://ikelah.blogspot.com) blog of video clip on GPM Humanitarian Relief Aid. Very sad to see those who had to go through tough life in their own country. How lucky we are to have luxury of life.

To be honest, whenever I am stressed, I kept on going to my blog and others too...Sometimes too many time in a day. Just the same as chewing my EXTRA!!!...

Deep in my mind I said to myself at one point...

"AM...stop it will ya!....again again ..you should get away from yr PC whenever your are too tired..and get out from this place for a while...to feed the duck or just walk crazily around quiet campus".

I guess, the unintended moderated comment had played trick on me so that I could be distracted from going into blogging ...

One more thing that didn't trigger my mind about this moderated comment was the server here had been yo yo for quite sometimes due to some power failure etc. Therefore, I thot that might be one of the reasons... More often than not, posted comments or entry, will hang...

I am so very sorry everyone!!

Thanks for lil man's b'day wishes. I will ask him to read the entry again with comment appeared. I am sure he would be smiling endlessly....


Have a good weekend..:-) Love ya all

Yes, I need holiday very very badly...

5 comments:

Lollies said...

so so so sekarang dah tak moderated lah. damn now i cannot write profanities. nyeh nyeh

he he. take care eh AM.

penat saya pujuk awak suruh unlock the moderator hari tu. sungguh tak ceria rasanya

anggerik merah said...

Tu lah Lollies. Terperanjat bila tengok ada belambak comment stuck..hehehe..I guess my eyes just blind kat situ. S email me today asking. Baru perasan..

Bila masa tangan gatal pi clik kat moderated comment tu pun tak tau lah! Too much play-play one..hahaha.

And notice also anon dah start masuk promote ringtone site pulak..Ishhh geramnya..

anggerik merah said...

BTB,

haha..tu lah memang mengong! tahap gaban?

Anonymous said...

Aah...resolved eh! Great.

UglyButAdorable said...

hehh..hehh..finally...dun worry me oso same problem muler muler..