Friday, January 12, 2007

Counting minutes and hours

For the next few weeks I am really counting minutes and hours as time is so precious to meet heavy dateline.

Much I want to write and share about my journey, but for now I shall keep it for later.

Insyaallah, with HIS blessing, my spirit is high and my mind & body are maintained in healthy state to accomplish my current mission.

Will be back later and take care to all my beloved friends out there.


Salam,

Anggerik M
Jan 12, 2007, 5 AM

Thots of the day:
Success is the maximum utilisation of the ability that you have
- Zig Ziglar, author -
Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do
- William Faulkner, author -

8 comments:

Lollies said...

oh my dear lamanya tak datang sini. you balik malaysia?

KakNi said...

macam biasa, saya akan kata 'all the best to you, AM'

Unknown said...

Good luck dear. Put your all into your 'T'. Take care.

Nong said...

Take care...

aNIe said...

AM...moga semuanya berjalan dengan baik....

Take care..and all the best...

Anonymous said...

ur steps r getting closer... go for it full blast!!:0)

Idham said...

wazz here to wish u every success!

idham

~ GAB ~ said...

I know how much anxiety you have to endure before it's all over.

Wish you good luck. I am very sure all your efforts will be worthwhile. I pray for your success.