Last nite, I left office at around 8.30 pm. On my way to my wee car I saw my sup’office is still lighting up. In the morning we met in the lab when I was engrossedly looking at the data displayed on the screen. Not noticing he was behind me. He came to inform everyone that he will be on leave for 3 weeks starting tomorrow, in case he did not see us before end of the day.
I pop-in to wish him a safe trip back home and to come back in one piece. He corrected me by saying “two pieces”.. oppp sorry I forgot!…and I giggled..."yup, two pieces". He is getting married in two weeks time for the second time after many many years being alone. All of us are happy for him and wish him a wonderful life to come. After his holiday, he will be back and then he will undergo heart bypass surgery… also pray that he will recover quickly..
All of these, indirectly, left my heart with dup dap dup dap…as far as my T is concerned. I must have my draft ready for him to comment. Meaning that my focus cannot go hire-wire…
Sometimes I could not understand why the energy and motivation do go down hill at this stage. Friend of mine said that we are too exhausted by now. Was so very energetic for a couple of years at the start. Where all these gone?
What do I do?? What do I do and What do I do???...
- Pray that He bless me all the energy and motivation that I need to have my one moment in time
- Take a break if I notice that I am no longer productive mentally and physically. Then re-accumulate the energy to continue again.
- Shift my presence between home and office depending on the need, environment and mood.
- Back to office to stay longer hours just like before as the day light is longer.
- Stay cool and relax when I got stuck with something and can’t solve before getting someone to help me or give it sometimes to figure out what is going on..
- Less blogging and blog hop temporarily. So where do I release my stress and loneliness in the midth of this journey? Maybe in my own personal day to day note which I need to recreate just to talk my brain out?
My recent books and Mozart CD (CD cost 99 p. Will collect more from the store) collected from bookstore last Sunday…escapism from my exhausted mind and part of maintaining to live a healthy life! ;)).
Part of my journey
Friday April 21, 2006