Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Anggerik Merah (AM)

I am anggerikmerah...I choose this because when I was 13 years old, I won a singing competition for this song...so it is quite appropriate for me to select this name.

I am very new to this blogspot...only for the last few days...Thanks to my good and beloved friend "EM" who forwarded this site to me after realising that I had been writing so much to her expressing my state of mind almost everyday in the midth of dealing with my challenges in many situations. Only for the last few days I had been reading some of your life stories (to name a few..Makandeh, mobilemom, Kakteh, AuntyN, Aterah, Ailin, Nazrah etc..) which I found very interesting, motivating, very sad, funny and other mixed feeling to realise how life takes us through...Yes I became addicted to it but it takes a while for me to decide to have my own blog.. but there is a lot that i wish to share about me.

As I am still learning how to use this blog, please bare with me if you find that it does not come out properly...in addition I am not a good typist...always make mistakes in spelling...trying to be very quick in typing..plus my english is average...so i will use a lot of simple words. But what is important to me is that I want to share my experience, thoughts and whatever that come to my mind to the rest of the world and just being me..

I will be back....Au revoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear AM,

CONGRATS! There is always a first time in everything that we do. Hope to read more tomorrow!

EM