Sunday, September 18, 2005

Exhausted mind..

11:30 pm blogging while listening "back to bedlam-james blunt". Beautiful and very meaningful songs...(well at lest for me lahhh). Don't know what to write at this time..just follow my finger and my thot....I knew that my mind is very tired after staying late nite and morning to catch-up with my final project report plus called my mom...realising how much work had been done for 2 yr and a bit..sigh...

just got -off from phone talking to friends who are in the same boat as mine....no body said that it is an easy ride..

Previous posted song is so special..coz it remind me of someone...anyway...i have to let it go...it is a feeling that just came together with peaceful cold breeze and slowly went away leaving me...

Friends of my dear... came & spend a nite at my hse last nite make me feel really good and happy...it has been quite sometimes since I talk a lot about the difference between me & my dear..and all the good memories that passed when we were very young..

Feel like to close my eyes for a while...not too sleepy but very tired brain..

Good nite...

No comments: