Friday, June 30, 2006

Missing you

My lil man is still in the plane at this time. Just send him in the morning and hand-over the form and instruction, let him be with my family friend in the plane from here until KL. Then he will be handed over as travelling alone to his baba upon arriving in KLIA.

I almost lost my sense of direction walking from Terminal 3 to terminal 1. Just follow my feet and turned on the MP3 songs as loud as possible so that I could not hear any voices around me except that Arabic song which I don't understand a word. I cried a lot in the plane thinking about missing my lil man & the promises I made to him so that he would not persuade me to let him stay. Damm...it feel good to cry when nobody sees me.

Maybe I should keep my mother-son LOVE relationship just to myself instead of to the world or I should just let it out? I can't decide as I am one confuse human being at this moment. Love is beautiful and love hurt at the same time.

I wish to wake-up tomorrow morning to move on, with clear mind and looking back no more. And hoping this heart is as hard as rock.... And I also wish not to drag others to be sad like me. I don't know why my life is full of sad stories. Thanks God alot of it I had let go not long ago. Now I have my time alone for myself to finish doing what I need to do.

Thursday, June 29

2 comments:

Nong said...

I know how it feel to miss someone very dear. And I think it's ok to sahre your feelings, happiness and sadness.

When we share laughter, there's twice the fun,when we share problems, there's half the pain...

Take care dear...

Idham said...

anggerik, i fully agree with Nong...sharing is strength.

Hang on...

Idham